A Local group of The Conservation volunteers
If you are interested in conserving and/or learning about the Bowland landscape and its wildlife and flora then we would be delighted to welcome you.
The logo of the Friends of Bowland shows the flower Myosotis x bollandica – a variety of forget me not that was recently first identified in Bowland.
Why join the Friends of Bowland?
- Help to look after Bowland’s heritage for future generations
- Learn new skills and hobbies from experts
- Find out and appreciate more about Bowland’s heritage
- Meet other people who care about Bowland – make new friends
- Share your knowledge and skills influence the future!